M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone provide a link to Vance and Hines sales so about a thousand of us members can email them that we want them to make pipes for the 109 NOW ?

·
Registered
426 Posts
X-mas time dude. That's the projected release date of "something" from them. They won't say which pipes, but told me that they have a bike they are working with as we type.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK thanks

I still like the idea of us sending them a thousand e mails to let them know to get on the ball.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Me too, that's why I called them directly and told them about this forum and how a bunch of us are holding out for V&H pipes. They said they were on it and to check their web site anytime after 2 months time.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
how many "wheres the vance and hines pipes" threads does this make??? :cop:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
well i guess its nice to dream about a pipe you'll prolly never see this year.

·
Registered
414 Posts
M109LOVER said:
Can someone provide a link to Vance and Hines sales so about a thousand of us members can email them that we want them to make pipes for the 109 NOW ?
And to Mustang to get seats made too...I'm sorry but $499.00 for the front seat by Corbin is a bit extreme...

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right on, we need to band together as a group, get a thousand or two emails lined up, and let her rip on one of these manufacturers so they hear us loud and clear. Like better looking and CHROMED wheels on the 109 Suzuki !!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
I already told "Santa" about it :D but haven't heard back yet!

G

·
Trogdor said:
And to Mustang to get seats made too...I'm sorry but $499.00 for the front seat by Corbin is a bit extreme...
Ya I'd have to agree 499$ is kind of a big price tag, but on the other note the seat is heated ;) whooooooooo it saved me when I ran into snow and in a hail storm I've got heated seat and heated gloves without them there is no way I'd made it home!!!! Also if a custom seat is needed to make sure you sit closer to the tank or to get your legs closer to the bike I found Corbin was more then happy to make the adjustments. I love the seat and the custom fit made all the difference in the world. I road from NC to Colorado in 2 and a half days and after going over 100 miles my legs would fall asleep and I couldn't feel my pegs and I was in a gel seat!!! Since I got the Corbin I've been able to ride up to 800+ miles in one day without any major issues (pass the fact I'm very very tired) so for me 499$ was a high price but worth every cent. :D sorry just my 2 cents

1 - 13 of 13 Posts