M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI: Just got an email back from V&H sales and they said their pipes for the 9 won't be out until next year. And if you had your hopes up for the big radius 2 into 1 like I did.....just hang your head and cry. They said they don't plan on putting that one out for this model :edit:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
cbxer55 said:
What, another Hardley look-alike perhaps? ::)
If its not a 2-into-1, and does not look like the one on that orange V-rod, :bigthumbsup:
I will be skipping over V-and-H.
Stock still looks the best so far!
I have recently spoke with them too, they will have a 2-1 and they said it won't look like the old standby Pro Pipe meg but of a different design. they are being pretty hush hush about it but I suspect not like the Radius with the curve down but maybe more like the pic on their site of the 2-1 on the V-rod on the main page with more of an up sweep to it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got the same information from Rene yesterday at V&H. I have decided to wait until Feb and se if they meet that date.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't say I'm a fan of that 2 into 1 on the Vrod. Looks like my old sportbike exhaust with the end cap cut off. But I guess we'll just have to waitand see. February isn't that far away

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to agree. That big radius 2into1 would look F*ckin Awesome on the 9. If follows the bike's lines perfectly. Let's start campaigning!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts