M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far i've seen 2 or 3 9r's in the Va Beach area and im wondering just how many of us are out there... Im thinking a meet and greet is in order.

Time & Place TBD.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
So far i've seen 2 or 3 9r's in the Va Beach area and im wondering just how many of us are out there... Im thinking a meet and greet is in order.

Time & Place TBD.
There's a ton of us. Used to get a good gathering at Hooters on Battlefield for bike night but I guess they made bike night less bike friendly so everyone quit going.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Alot of the people are going to Quaker Steak and Lube now, Bike Night is on Wednesday there as well. Jefferson Ave, Newport News about 2 miles past the airport on the right.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Alot of the people are going to Quaker Steak and Lube now, Bike Night is on Wednesday there as well. Jefferson Ave, Newport News about 2 miles past the airport on the right.
+1...their bike nights are like bike shows. I didn't go last week but am thinking about going this week...weather dependent.

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I live in the beach. I don't frequent the ocean front, boneshakers, or knuckleheads too much traffic in those areas. Too many buddies taken out by distracted drivers. Meet and greet sounds good especially before the meet maybe a group of us can ride up.

·
Registered
315 Posts
WELL SORRY I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE DUTY... I CAN NOT MAKE THIS ONE...DAM IT...
Duty sux but somebody has to do it. :mad: I don't get home from work till around 6 but will suit up and head to QS as soon as I can.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow either...gotta work late.:'(

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah i've been a little out of the weather so far this week :barf:... Feeling better today but not gonna ride anywhere. Going to take some pics and probably clean the bike up a bit today.
I live off of Rosemont, Saturday i know im going to Extreme Riders club party. Im taking my bike there, possibly. NN might have to wait until next week Still im looking forward to meeting up.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yeah i've been a little out of the weather so far this week :barf:... Feeling better today but not gonna ride anywhere. Going to take some pics and probably clean the bike up a bit today.
I live off of Rosemont, Saturday i know im going to Extreme Riders club party. Im taking my bike there, possibly. NN might have to wait until next week Still im looking forward to meeting up.
My boy is the VP of Extreme Riders (Rickey Bobby), good people. I live over by the courthouse in VA Beach. i ride down to the beach every now and then, I got tow friends I ride with and they own 109s. We need to hook up..

Mike

·
Registered
472 Posts
just met steve down the road from my house. he will most likely be rideing up to quaker steak & lube this wensday. he's got a pretty black and slow 9. at least the color is good.lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
What time we leavin'? Big Mike if you want to meet up, let us know. Might take a different route up this time though. Take the James River bridge instead of the MMBT. Anyone else who wants to meet up, speak up. We can meet at the 7-11 just off of 64 exit 297(Military Hwy). Probably around 5-5:30.

·
Registered
96 Posts
bike night

hey whats up guys have bike night on thursday night at jax on prinessanne rd drinks and wing specials big parking lot out back safe for bikes come join the fun ask for james 757 (510-7642

1 - 20 of 34 Posts