M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is V-TWIN mag worth subscribing to or is it just a waste of money? thanks for any input you have!

·
Registered
114 Posts
V-Twin is part of the Easyrider group, pretty much a HD and custom bike family, like BobbyMac said. It's hard to find a mag that covers metrics well, unless it's a sport bike mag, and then it's 99% sport bikes.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
V-Twin is part of the Easyrider group, pretty much a HD and custom bike family, like BobbyMac said. It's hard to find a mag that covers metrics well, unless it's a sport bike mag, and then it's 99% sport bikes.
:agree: that's why I didn't renew my subscription to Cycle World.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Magazine in the mail?

Do you mean one of those paper things that come in the mailbox? Do they still do that?:dontknow::D
I can't imagine the future of magazines being too bright. Even PC's are suppose to go the way of the dinosaur. We'll all have little plastic tablets or smart phones in a few years. Or holograms, or something we can't yet imagine. Man, things are moving fast, but it's not boring.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
next they will mke a hard cover for our bikes and add more wheels for stability!!! SLOW DOWN (the technology)

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Do you mean one of those paper things that come in the mailbox? Do they still do that?:dontknow::D
I can't imagine the future of magazines being too bright. Even PC's are suppose to go the way of the dinosaur. We'll all have little plastic tablets or smart phones in a few years. Or holograms, or something we can't yet imagine. Man, things are moving fast, but it's not boring.
LOL, Yeah I am looking forward to the Hot hologram babes that will jump out of our smart phones, rub our back and with the push of a button Be gone, and back on my 9 I will go LOL

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
LOL, Yeah I am looking forward to the Hot hologram babes that will jump out of our smart phones, rub our back and with the push of a button Be gone, and back on my 9 I will go LOL
Rub your back? Please! We all know what you want rubbed and it sure as hell ain't yer dang back.:yikes:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SORGE!!!!!!:dontknow: back?? hmmmm maybe you just wanna be friends with her:evil:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
I get Motorcycle Cruiser and it's not bad, but it still has a lot of HD's in it. But they do tests and comparisons on a lot of metric cruisers and baggers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts