M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that some of us don't like HD too much, however I wan't to share with you a couple pictures of mine friend's latest design HD V-ROD, he called it proudly GTRS. This guy has done most of the upgrades on my bike according to my project, he liked so much so he done it on one of his V-RODs

I've photoshoped it to get better visual impact ;)

What you guys think ?

·
Registered
367 Posts
that bike looks bad ass

thats what i was gunna get b4 i got the 9 but i just didnt like how skinny it was

·
Registered
319 Posts
It's sharp, but what I hate about the VRod is the radiator looks like a tacked on afterthought.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Well I'm a big fan of blacked out muscle bikes so I like this one. I prefer the HD Muscle V-Rods over the standard V-Rods however.

Did you Photoshop the red wheel strips on it?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Not really a fan of the V-Rod, but this one looks very nice.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you Photoshop the red wheel strips on it?
no, just saturated reds more and subdued cyans and blues to emphasize overall effect, the stripes are real, my friend liked them on my bike so he got very similar ones on this bike...

·
Registered
144 Posts
That is one fine looking bike!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Not a real fan! Not saying they aren't nice bikes. But if I had one the blacked out look is the only way to go :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
WOW

That is one expencive looking bike. I mean HD's are pricey to begin with........but with those mods look out Alice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts