M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rideutah said:
Thanks!!! Back from the honeymoon now, so time to get busy and sell the house so I can get my bike! I already have at least one person very seriously interested in buying my Volusia, so that should help. Wish me luck!
They have a nice black one waiting for you at escape

·
Registered
686 Posts
L-Train said:
They have a nice black one waiting for you at escape
Yeah, I haven't looked around to see what is there for almost two weeks. When I left, Honda Suzuki of S.L. still had all 3 colors, and the dealership in Draper had 2 black and one silver, and said they had yet to sell a single silver one.

Right now I would get a silver one. However, if the '07 bikes happen to show up I would REALLY like to see the red one. The Suzuki website really doesn't do the colors justice (especially the silver) and I would like to see how the silver looks in person.

Anyway, the house shouldn't take long to sell as many houses in this pricerange (just under $200k) are selling within days of listing.

Keeping the fingers crossed and an eye on this website......

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool.

I have my silver one waiting if you need a test ride and they won't give it. Also if we pull up to a dealer with you on the Volusia and me on the 109 they will surely give you a test ride.

Good luck.

·
Registered
686 Posts
L-Train said:
Cool.

I have my silver one waiting if you need a test ride and they won't give it. Also if we pull up to a dealer with you on the Volusia and me on the 109 they will surely give you a test ride.

Good luck.
I will have to take you up on that offer when I get the house sold. I don't want to do it before then as I would probably end up in debt that day with a lot of explaining to do to the new wife. :) She has been very understanding so far, but that might be pushing it a bit far.

Thanks!

I'll keep in touch.

·
Registered
61 Posts
rideutah said:
Yeah, I haven't looked around to see what is there for almost two weeks. When I left, Honda Suzuki of S.L. still had all 3 colors, and the dealership in Draper had 2 black and one silver, and said they had yet to sell a single silver one.

Right now I would get a silver one. However, if the '07 bikes happen to show up I would REALLY like to see the red one. The Suzuki website really doesn't do the colors justice (especially the silver) and I would like to see how the silver looks in person.

Anyway, the house shouldn't take long to sell as many houses in this pricerange (just under $200k) are selling within days of listing.

Keeping the fingers crossed and an eye on this website......
good luck on the house, and by the way dont let that stealership (edge motorsports) lie to you I bought a silver one from them 1 june. and love it.... already have 1400 mile on it, cant seem to stay off of it.... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
rideutah said:
I will have to take you up on that offer when I get the house sold. I don't want to do it before then as I would probably end up in debt that day with a lot of explaining to do to the new wife. :)Â Â She has been very understanding so far, but that might be pushing it a bit far.

Thanks!

I'll keep in touch.
If you guys make a trip to the Draper stealership let me know i just work across the freeway from it and we can show up on two silver 109's for that test drive... :doorag:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bens M109 said:
If you guys make a trip to the Draper stealership let me know i just work across the freeway from it and we can show up on two silver 109's for that test drive...  :doorag:
That is a great idea.

Give us a date and Ben and I will be there.

G

·
Hey, you guys, don't leave me out on that ride. I am open whenever the time can be arranged. Buy the way, Suzuzki of Salt Lake has a black and silver one on their floor. That is at about 11:30 am today.

Reed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts