·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit:

They can investigate after today if they dont show

thank you.

·
Registered
890 Posts
They just told you that because you've called them about a hunnert times :dontknow:

Devilish

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh I know.... That UPS facility is just down the road. Since Monday, it said on the tracking info that the "scheduled delivery date" was 10/11. So yesterday I wait but notice that nothing else changed... nothing about "on route for delivery" or whatever that I'm used to seeing.

Well then today I notice the same :edit: information minus the delivery date!!! and the help on the site says the delivery date is always on top of the tracking page.

....so long and short, I confirmed twice today that its missing and they will investigate. :edit:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I am a UPS Driver in upstate NY. Most Likely the pipes are in the center but they have to repackage the shipment. I work at UPS for 3 years now and like 50 packages per day get stuck on the belts and it damegas the packaging.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered a Corbin seat earlier in the year. UPS took it from California to Galveston, Dallas, Fort Worth, back to California, to Fort Worth again (different place) before deciding my zip code was somewhere else. Watching the tracking number was an adventure. I eventually got the saddle. I hope you get your pipes in as good a shape as my seat was.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
spankyloo said:
I ordered a Corbin seat earlier in the year. UPS took it from California to Galveston, Dallas, Fort Worth, back to California, to Fort Worth again (different place) before deciding my zip code was somewhere else. Watching the tracking number was an adventure. I eventually got the saddle. I hope you get your pipes in as good a shape as my seat was.
Whoa! That seat probably has more miles on it than your bike!!! :eek:

:a20: :joke: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I called today and the lady said they are going to do an 'investigation' and she assured me that these start the same day they are reported and most likely I'll have it today or tomorrow... if not then I get some paperwork in about 8 days or so and then we go from there.

... :( So much for showing off my pipes... hell, my BIKE on the chapter ride this Saturday haha

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Dude...they're in Nashville, right? Call the local hub up, give them the tracking # and tell them to hold it & you'll be there in an hour or less.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wildwolf said:
Dude...they're in Nashville, right? Call the local hub up, give them the tracking # and tell them to hold it & you'll be there in an hour or less.

Umm they are lost at the UPS facility on white bridge... they are 'missing'. Tracking number = nothing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh it sucks... my lady is going to help her friend in a yard sale till 3-4pm, chapter ride starts at 9am tomorrow... Had all day to ride with my peeps.. but then again, maybe this is God's way to tell me I need to drink alot and watch college football at the VOLUME of my choosing while me and my bud have the house to ourselves.

Before beer:

After beer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts