M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. White, we think we found them.

ummmmm no you didn't, thats someone else's bike parts that you lost IN THE SAME FACILITY

·
Registered
642 Posts
dynamos2000 said:
Mr. White, we think we found them.Â

ummmmm no you didn't, thats someone else's bike parts that you lost IN THE SAME FACILITY
I don't own a 109 yet & I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but me thinks they ain't the ones! :eek: I can't believe they have been dragging you along for this much time, I've never had a problem with UPS or Fed Ex just like I've never had my luggage lost by the airlines (knock on wood) but I still feel your pain. I hope they work it out soon for you dude!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I coulda been alot smarter and went with more insurance:

Actuator: $326

Stock Exhaust: $2630.59

Total: $2956.59

What I'll get: A big "L" on my forehead and $400

·
Registered
76 Posts
Man that sucks. It's like opening Christmas presents to reveal a turd. You're all excited after the lonq wait then...What the ####!

"What can brown do for you?" Apparently......send turds.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like a tool, I just insured for $400. Lesson learned. I do have to say though that I had a perfect record for my entire 34 years of existence in terms of mailing and receiving mail. Dammit.

Anyway, someone on here may be selling me his dragsters so I may do that and piss off my neighbors at least until spring.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
dynamos2000 said:
Like a tool, I just insured for $400. Lesson learned. I do have to say though that I had a perfect record for my entire 34 years of existence in terms of mailing and receiving mail. Dammit.

Anyway, someone on here may be selling me his dragsters so I may do that and piss off my neighbors at least until spring.
I think that custom 2-into-1 that BigJoe has been working with the guys from Hacker Pipes might be done long before then bro. Just a thought.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts