M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i know a few of you guys have had your upper trees chromed, what are you doing for the riser bushings they have to come out to be chromed. What are they being replaced with because you can't get new ones from Suzuki.

thanx Joe

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Thanx but these bushings are not on the fiche they are pressed into the tree they can't be bought separate.
I know , I was just trying to help by supplying a picture for you to reference to.

the bushings are steel , you can press them out and reuse them , when I built my own risers I mounted them firmly to the tree bypassing any rubber grommet or bushing , they work just fine and vibration is the same. I made a set of harmonic dampeners for the bar ends ( bolts onto the ISO grips ) and that took what little vibration was left away .

1 picture = 1000 words ..... that all I was trying to do .

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know , I was just trying to help by supplying a picture for you to reference to.

the bushings are steel , you can press them out and reuse them , when I built my own risers I mounted them firmly to the tree bypassing any rubber grommet or bushing , they work just fine and vibration is the same. I made a set of harmonic dampeners for the bar ends ( bolts onto the ISO grips ) and that took what little vibration was left away .

1 picture = 1000 words ..... that all I was trying to do .
No I appreciate it alot thanx very much!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts