M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show off the big bully a little. I did some more to black out the bike. Painted the trees, fork tubes front turn signal brackets, lower forks and the calipers. I think it turned out really well. I took my time on the prep, so we'll see how durable it is throughout the year. If it doesn't hold up I'll pull it all back apart and get them anodized but so far no problems and have about 1000 miles.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Nice, Black & Red looks great. Sharp as heck! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
wow that looks cool :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
nice lookin bike

·
Registered
813 Posts
Never been a fan of blacked out bikes with black rims but I have to admit this one looks really sweet...I love chrome but this one looks great with the red. Nicely done!

·
Registered
109 Posts
blacked out

looks great currently in the black out mode myself but it will be black n blue will post when done if it turns out half as good as yours I will be happy:drool:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Never been a fan of blacked out bikes with black rims but I have to admit this one looks really sweet...I love chrome but this one looks great with the red. Nicely done!
:agree: :congrats: :drool:

That color combo is a knockout!!! I love the look, eventhough I am a chrome guy myself. You have to give credit where it is due, and your bike looks sharp. Once you add the black brake/clutch levers, matching black kickstand and footpegs, paint the handle bars black, it is going to look even better. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you are finished.

Great job!!!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
Very cool bike bro, it sure looks nice! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts