M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
great space, nice and roomy, I say that because I have five motorcycles and two large Quads in a 2 car garage, any more and its time to valet. LOL:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thats the kind of place you come and spend the weekend and have a smile on your face the entire time!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dave,

Whats happening buddy!

Been waiting along time to set up a man cave for myself, got alot more to do but the big stuff is done. :bigthumbsup:

I am looking forward to seeing you and all the guy's on the Mammoth run this year sure hoping you are going to be able to make it?

Rick... YOU SUCK!:bow:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I sure miss my heated shop with 9000 lb lift argggggggggggg. Yours is sweet ,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Dave,

Whats happening buddy!

Been waiting along time to set up a man cave for myself, got alot more to do but the big stuff is done. :bigthumbsup:

I am looking forward to seeing you and all the guy's on the Mammoth run this year sure hoping you are going to be able to make it?
:bigthumbsup:I shooting for it, just not sure...:beer2::pray:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Great looking man cave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hey Rick,
Where is the TV at???? You know that SUperbowl is coming..LOL We can all work on your toys after we get done playing with them..:joke::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
That is nice! I have been thinking about getting me a lift for my bike. Only problem is that I would need to clean it out to make room. Harbor Freight has a good deal going now on a $399 lift for $279 with coupon. It should be fine for my occasional use.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey apl how is moma apl,

TV and the pellet stove is on the other side :eek:

I will be having a BBQ this spring you will be on the list my brother...:bigthumbsup:

Hey Rick,
Where is the TV at???? You know that SUperbowl is coming..LOL We can all work on your toys after we get done playing with them..:joke::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts