M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just giving you a update looks like the bike is a total loss the shop wanted $11332.71 to repair it the part of the frame that controls how far the handle bars turn was broke so it looks like I will not be back out their until at least Jan. Waiting for the 2011 models to get out I will be the first in line for one.going to miss my. 07 Again thanks to everyone for the help Ooink I will get you your foot peg soon!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you did sustain any serious injuries. I have not come across the post about your accident yet.

Happy shopping!!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I figured they would Total it , no hurry with the Peg Red , I was worried about how you would feel the next morning , , i never got you number to check on ya

I hope you get the First 2010 Le in Richmond :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Sorry to hear your year has ended....See you next year:bigthumbsup:

ooinkk is bad luck:dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about it being totaled. Glad you are getting along better and good luck on getting a new one. I heard they should be out in November.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Hey Kevin, glad your ok and im just glad the bike made it home being a totaled machine! Pretty cool and way to tough it out!:bigthumbsup: Hope to ride with you again in the not to distant future!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I was right behind you when you went down on snake road... and followed suit 4 days later when a pickup ran me off the road and didnt stop!:evil:

Hope you are well and good luck with your next purchase...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow sorry to hear that buddy i hope your well and didnt get hurt to bad the bike can be fixed or replaced hope to see you out thier next year!!

Kevin

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I did'nt ask before , did they Give you the opportunity to buy it back ?
theres a whole lot of good stuff on that bike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts