M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off with the windshield my nine has been beautiful...smooth no sore butt(shoulders a little sore)...made it to miami Oklahoma despite the ****ty weather tonight....and the crap weather the night before..had to duck into car garage to avoid tornado in st louis last night...needless to say I wont be coming home the way ive come...the midwest...SUCKS..no offense. What I really need to know is does anyone have a spare rear tire between Miami OK and flagstaff AZ or the name of a good place to replace my rear tire...Thought it would be fine..but Im starting to have my doubts...shooting for NM tomorrow since the weather is finally going to clear up...got in 589miles first day and now ive had two days in a row of sub 400 miles...Feel fine but riding in the rain for about 100 miles and in the dark in Missouri was perhaps the worst riding experience Ive ever had in my life...actually it was...but let me know if anyone has any ideas on dealerships or a rear tire laying around they would like to get rid of.
Thanks Torn

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
You should check out Victory dealers. I would think that they would stock the 250. I hope that you have a better trip. Ride safe. :doorag:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where ya landing in Az. Could get ya in with a local run if your by Tucson.
coming into winslow hopefull be monday...and I will look for a vicorty dealership

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have a good friend who works at R&S Powersports in ABQ. I can call him on Monday and see what he can do. It is a Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki dealer and they may have a tire in stock. The dealer is right off I-40 on the east side of ABQ. He may not be able to help you going in if he doesn't have a tire, but I can have him order the tire and have it ready for your ride back. PM your cell and I'll make the arrangements.

P.S. He said the rear tire cost would be less than $200 mounted and balanced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts