M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been informed by the Brea, CA Headquaters of American Suzuki that the accessories for the M109R have been delayed untill August. Apparently the vendors Suzuki has chosen to manufacture the accessories will not be able to produce them as quickly as they originally anticipated. I expressed my disappointment to Suzuki's management for not providing owners with an accessory catalog on a timely basis.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Suzuki really pooped on this...this would be like Microsoft bringing out the XBOX 360...and to 2 stank games...no accessories... :(

·
Registered
750 Posts
They are probably trying to keep up manufactoring on the spanner wrench's we are suppose to have in our tool pouch as the manual states for rear spring adjusting!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
956 Posts
These companies haven't a clue about marketing. The best time to release accesories is when the bike is introduced. Here we are going into the second year and all we have is a tank bra? M109 owners are HOT to buy now, not six months from now. We are all frothing for new items for this bike. I must have spent over $4000.00 on my 2005 C90. I just couldn't get enough! Also, how long are the aftermarket companies going to wait to satisfy our hunger? If we didn't love the bike, we wouldn't care, but the problem is we do and we are getting pissed that we have to wait so long! :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts