M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For everyone that hasn't heard, mrs.nuk, nuk(me), and snoozbilla were in a chain reaction accident :eek: at the Meet in VA on Friday. Heidi and I are home and doing fine thanks to the love and support of our 9 family. Heidi got the worst of it and ended up with a broken right collar bone. I got a little road rash and bruised rotator cuff on my right side. The good Lord was certainly looking over us.:pray: The bikes are really not in that bad of shape and they will be repaired in time. I know I will probably forget someone, but a special thanks to Hink, Robin, Giddy(I owe you big time bro), Bigpapa(you too), Bikergranny, R.Stew, Jerry, Seapup, and everyone else that came to our aid. Sorry as I have forgot others. The huge hearts of the members of this board will never cease to amaze me!:bigthumbsup: We will heal and repair our bikes and look forward to seeing everbody at next years meet.:doorag: Please keep us and snoozbilla in your prayers and we will keep everyone updated. Thanks is just not enough for all who helped us through this ordeal, but thanks again everyone!:D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Glad to hear your doing well!!!

Im glad to hear that everyone is doing well and hope to see everyone at the next years meet , Ill be praying for a quick recovery and watch out Heidi I owe you ONE PASSING (just kidding ) GET WELL SO0N EVERYONE !!!!:pray::D I enjoyed riding with all of you. Ken the Birdman out

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Glad you guys are home safely and on the mend. You two get well soon...the bikes will get fixed, knowing our 9 family as I do. They sure came to my rescue a couple of years ago. Look forward to seeing you next year. John

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,765 Posts
Heal fast and fully, and feel better even faster. Prayers continue to be sent... :pray:

·
Registered
252 Posts
it was good seeing you and your wife again. I wish you all a speedy recovery, Prayers sent.

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Glad to hear you guys are doing good, Steve. I was talking with Tobin a lot to try to get updates on you guys. Made me happy that he said Heidi was smiling like normal. We werent sure if it was the drugs she was on for the pain, but a smile non the less. Hope you guys and Ian recover soon and get the bikes back to normal. :bigthumbsup:

Len

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Steve... Sure hope you and the wife recover quickly!! Hope all works out for Ian as well, Recovery quickly bro!! Any parts needed post up, Think all I got are some stock parts but let all know we will GET THEM FOR YOU all!!!!! Prayers go out to all 3!!! :bigthumbsup: GET WELL SOON! See ya next yr!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Our riding group came up on the wreck and I was very upset to see Heidi on a stretcher and Steve wrapped up on the bank. You are 2 of the nicest people I have met on the board and really enjoyed having dinner with you last year and seeing you guys again this year. My prayers are with you both for a speedy recovery and if I can be of service please let me know. God Bless you Both!!!!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
What Good News Steve , thanks for posting , when our Group returned that evening , the news that Three Niners went down and Hiedi was in it,,,,
Shock was startin to set in ,So very Glad how yall are doing , Every one involved :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts