M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, after several requests to set up a ride, who is in for a ride on Sunday morning 10/17/10. Went down today with my daughter and checked roads---looks good. Was thinking down for lunch and back in time for dinner. Weather, so far, for that Sunday looks perfect. Lets see who all is in.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Where are we riding from and to?
Hey killer , Probably start in greenwood and head towards Brown Co / Nashville area. Might stop and have lunch at applebee's in Bloomington and wait hrs. for a table. :joke: Yeah ! I'm in Matt , Colts don't play until 8:30pm .

Let's do this Indiana Riders not much time left......:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sound great! Just one thing: Colts play at 100pm today not 830pm not that it matters. Let me know where and when, I live near Morristown in shelby county.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
10/17 not 10/10.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, weather is looking even better---so still a go. I was thinking maybe meet at my house around 10:30 and stands up at 11:00--Which makes it a bit easier on the early morning temps. That would give us time to get down there and maybe catch the back end of the lunch rush. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I might be in , I would have to leave my house by 7 am to make it in time . Just means i'll have to drink a few less cold ones tailgating at the ND game Saturday .

·
Registered
960 Posts
A fellow Hoosier was kind enough to inform me of this thread and trip. I have a thing I have to do Sunday and this trip is too far away from my home to be able to do both. :-[

Have some fun for me and I will look forward to another ride in the Spring!

·
Registered
70 Posts
i should be able to make it, my aniversary is sat, we might ride to indiana live, but sunday i should be clear!!:a18:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm out :-[. Already started taking the ol girl apart for the winter projects.

FuturR or anyone else that might know. You wouldn't happen know to know the approx. OD size of the fat fork tubes for our bikes would you? Like the ones Kewl Metal produces. I'm working on designing a set of tubes for my bike but will have the letters M109R cut into them vertically with LED back lighting on the lower tubes. But closest I can come up with for size looks like 3" OD.

If anyone else might know shoot me a line, thanks.
Sean

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ya, 10:30 at the house and stands up at 11:00. Should be a good small group. Just a good easy cruise----no peg scraping Todd. Just a good day of riding and a good lunch somewhere.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts