M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after getting the bike all back together yestreday and riding it for a hour or so i was thinking i was not all that impressed with any gain in performance. then i got to thinking today that i forget to plug the small hole on the bottom of the stock back plate that bolts to the motor . it must be a drain hole or somthing so before i rode tonight i blocked off the small holes and man let me tell ya this made a big difference in performance !! either that or someone snuck in my garage last night and put a PCIII on my bike and tuned it for me! wouldnt that be great.. the bike is running awesome and the time and effert put into doing this mod is well worth it . no matter what tipe of intake mod you guys out there diecid to go with i think you will see some nice performance gains. just make sure you have every thing sealed up nice and tight. this is just my thoughts and experiance with what i have done to my bike. what ever you do enjoy it i am!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
awesome !!! news erdyÂ

LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!

:hot: :clap2: :2excited: :2excited: :2excited: :2excited: :hot: :clap2:

G

·
Erdy, the whole idea is cool air.....no naturaly aspirated engine doesn't respond better to cool air.

Block off warm air and increase cool air.....and it will respond.

·
Registered
666 Posts
JRs DAD said:
Erdy, the whole idea is cool air.....no naturaly aspirated engine doesn't respond better to cool air.

Block off warm air and increase cool air.....and it will respond.
im sorry DAD i lost you there for a sec ...what are you trying to say?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts