M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the GA gang have a new unused fuel strainer/filter sitting in the garage. That I can buy or borrow until my order comes in (Then I'll give you one of my new ones or pay you cash up front). I ordered 2 just in case I run into some bad gas, I dont have to do this waiting 4-5 business days crap. (i've bot no patience and I hate waiting) I am still amazed that not a single dealer near me keeps anything of relevance when it comes to maintenance items on this bike. Everything is an order part. Anyway.

My 9 is starting to have the symptoms with over 18K on the odometer. Less than half tank, struggling to accelerate under load. Will get the plugs while I have to tank off, but I have them already.

Thanks

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
oneida suzuki.com 43.99 plus shipping. checking locally. and a few days to be processed and then shipped.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Dealer said he would put one on for me (cost free) for my last service on my 3yr contract. It just ended :-\ Guess I am going to do my own wrenching from now on. Funny its not listed in the maintaince list to ever change.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts