M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of R. Stew did this piece for Tobin. The detail of this artist, is amazing IMO, and I felt it needed to be exploited. He will be doing a picture of 1 lucky persons bike, as a give away for the Mid-Atlantic meet. His other work can be seen here: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1245802918650#!/profile.php?id=1559333167

Here is one of my daughter he sketched:

He used this picture as a reference:

·
Registered
370 Posts
:agree:That is what i call Talent!...The bike is Beautiful!:drool::bigthumbsup:
But IMHO Hink!...;)...I think your Daughter is "ABSOLUTLY"BEAUTIFUL"!!:a18::a18:...Much more beautiful then any bike i've ever seen yet!:bigthumbsup:

But,,, Again the bike look's"AWESOME"!!:drool:

Take Care,Ride Safe!!...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:agree:That is what i call Talent!...The bike is Beautiful!:drool::bigthumbsup:
But IMHO Hink!...;)...I think your Daughter is "ABSOLUTLY"BEAUTIFUL"!!:a18::a18:...Much more beautiful then any bike i've ever seen yet!:bigthumbsup:

But,,, Again the bike look's"AWESOME"!!:drool:

Take Care,Ride Safe!!...:bigthumbsup:
Why, thank you.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hink, your kids (both are yours?) are adorable. Lucky man! As for the painting, that dude has some genuine talent!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Are you sure the bike shot is by hand?

There is a photoshop effect that does exactly that to a picture.

I am only asking because that looks almost too perfect to be by hand.

If that is by hand, that is some real talent.

·
Registered
853 Posts

That is definetly the paint duabs filter in photoshop. I think your buddy is pulling a fast one on you.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Great looking kids Hink ! I can see Tyler has a little "ham" in him, just like his ole' man. !:joke: Nice pic !

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yep, they're both mine! Thank you sir.:D
Really? 'cause I kinda see the postman in them...besides, they are very cute...and they look so innocent and pure...

Naw, I'm sure of it...they can't be your kids, Hink!!! :joke: :joke:

I love the B&W of your daughter...she is adorable! Sorta has the look of "I know I did something wrong, daddy, but can I have some ice cream anyhow?"

Very cute!

·
Registered
433 Posts
He is a friend of mine, so me saying he is for real may seem empty, but I have always been amazed by his art, so amazed that I wanted to share it with everyone.
He is giving away a drawing in the raffle, a subject of your choice, dose not have to be your bike.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts

I was thinking that too but if the guys that know say it is legit then I believe it.....serious skilz to do that by hand! :doorag:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

That is definetly the paint duabs filter in photoshop. I think your buddy is pulling a fast one on you.
True...but Photoshop doesn't come out as paint on canvas. It's usually ink on paper.;)

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Hey Hinky!

It looks to me like your friend is using one of those awesome Wacom Tablets to draw his image. I have 2 of them! They are freaking amazing. Your friend is either using Photoshop or Painter which can have spectacular results.

Here are some demo's of speed painting in painter.

I can totally believe that Hinks friend painted those by hand. Truly artistic and talented!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
511 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts