M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We shipped out a big batch of the brackets from South Florida today via UPS. So calculate how many days away you are get ready for the UPS man.

We had 200 made and still have a lot left.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Order placed.......Has it shipped yet?.........It has been 10 minutes.....geezzz....lol :joke:

Thanks again

DA DOUGH...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations. I hope the orders keep coming in, not only from 109 riders but others too. They would look cool a bullet bike.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Would you still be able to go the undertail Led turn signal route with this holder in place? Not sure of how the mounting would effect the Led strip installs...

Thanks,
Blur MN

·
Registered
240 Posts
Did I miss the proposed sidemount that was supposed to set the plate inside the hub or is it still in the works?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
OMEGA said:
Did I miss the proposed sidemount that was supposed to set the plate inside the hub or is it still in the works?
Should be hitting pretty quick. More than likely when we are in Americade. ::)

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Blur said:
Would you still be able to go the undertail Led turn signal route with this holder in place? Not sure of how the mounting would effect the Led strip installs...

Thanks,
Blur MN
I don't think there would be a problem.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Placed my order on the 28th, along with K&N oil filters, and led lights for plate.... cutting plastic soon!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts