M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a under tank air box for further performance R & D, if anyone knows of a wrecked bike that this might be available from. PM me if you have one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
raw_taz said:
I need a under tank air box for further performance R & D, if anyone knows of a wrecked bike that this might be available from. PM me if you have one.
You said we would have real pics of the thunder system today... did you post them somewhere yet and I have missed them???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
M109R Fan said:
You said we would have real pics of the thunder system today... did you post them somewhere yet and I have missed them???
We have had some issues manufacturing over the weekend and are waiting for shipment of cutting tools to finish. I held 6 sets in my hands today that where 80% complete from the weekend.

But what does the Thunder Kit have to do with my needing a Under Tank Air Box.

Do you have one?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Are you referring to the factory airboxes that house the factory air filters?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
raw_taz said:
We have had some issues manufacturing over the weekend and are waiting for shipment of cutting tools to finish. I held 6 sets in my hands today that where 80% complete from the weekend.

But what does the Thunder Kit have to do with my needing a Under Tank Air Box.

Do you have one?
I was just wondering whter or not that was phase 2 of the thunder big air kit...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ppridgen1 said:
when are you gonna buy a bike and ride it,don't listen to the trolls on the board always complaining. Go get one and quit procrastinating
:doorag:
I know, I know... soon... just looking for the right deal on a red 07... ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
azvforce said:
Are you referring to the factory airboxes that house the factory air filters?
This bike has a under tank airbox, whole different beast then the airfilter box, which is what Thunder is making.

The undertank box would be a stage 2 type of kit and a whole new level of R & D.

TAZ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is the one, I was hoping to get a hold of one from wreck. I will buy it if I have. I only need to do some mock up work and make a prototype.

JR may have a lead on one. I may get ambitious and remove mine and just take some measurements of it first. I want to cut one open eventually.

TAZ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts