·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did this under a $100.

·
Registered
300 Posts
sweet:bigthumbsup::drool: i see in the pics that you cant even reach the pegs! jk. looks great

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You will need
Spectre Performance - Air Intake Tube

Part Number: 8698 2ea of theses

the elbows should come with this piece it will help bc you will use this to attach the bracket to keep it from vibrating

Spectre Performance - Air Intake Installation Hardware Kit

Part Number: 8711 one of these to put the crank case breather hose into the elbow or you can get the small breathers

Spectre Performance - Coupler/Reducer Combo

Part Number: 8771 you will need two of these also

then you will need a union well i used a 2'' plastic pipe from ace hardware.

but you can get everything from O'Reilly's thats where i got everything.

i will work on a how to here in the days to come but you guys can pm with any questions and i would be glad to help you guys. you guys on this site have helped me out time and time again so thank you for that.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweet:bigthumbsup::drool: i see in the pics that you cant even reach the pegs! jk. looks great
yeah and to think thats my good strong leg :a20::a20::a20:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes it is i couldnt see paying 700 for some of those kits and they have the same basic funtion and work just the same.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

·
Registered
744 Posts
That is bad azz. Thanks for sharing. I might try this out just to change the look every now and then. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
yes it is i couldnt see paying 700 for some of those kits and they have the same basic funtion and work just the same.
:agree: i really like the look of those intakes. perhaps when i want to try something other than my ducks covers i will give that mod a try. from your recent post count and activity, you've been busy with modding your bike. :bigthumbsup:

:a20: i saw that too. good catch. that's funny right there. :a20:

·
Registered
284 Posts
this mine i did last year

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:agree: i really like the look of those intakes. perhaps when i want to try something other than my ducks covers i will give that mod a try. from your recent post count and activity, you've been busy with modding your bike. :bigthumbsup:

Yeah I am a modaholic I caught that damn thing here two months ago and I can't help myself. Lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
G

·
awesome! at the risk of sounding stupid...what do you mean by a "union" ? I'm a member of a union, however my rep had no idea what I was talking about :joke:

looking up parts now...if anyone wants to donate parts I'll take pics and do a write up :pray::joke::joke:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
Great job bro, I like the looks of those and love that price! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts