M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Does this guy ever put her back together? :eek: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: I saw a video of this guy crawling through a plate glass window on a store front. He almost makes you believe in magic! :D :joke: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Astounding.
Now let us keep this rational.

The seemingly "woman" was separated at the bellybutton level.
No blood to be seen, no guts to hang out.
So it most definatly is no human.
So what is it?

The first girl laying down WAS a woman.
The second girl was...animatronics!

You would not believe what you can make out of Latex, wires and some electromotors these days.

Other possibilities seem implausible.
If you cut a female in half on that level (even if she had a bad accident) it would be deadly because her lower aorta would be severed, meaning she would die in seconds due to the blood loss. So it could not be an "amputated actor".
But the animatronics are VERY lifelike. The best I saw until today...

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Guys, it was 2 people. The woman on top has been on TV before. She has no legs. She is otherwise normal, as in she has had children and such. The one on the bottom was a midget I guess. Think about it, the woman gets pulled away from "her" legs, and screams and runs away on her arms. How many of you would run away from your legs? Plus, you can tell she is very used to running around on her arms. As for the audience, they were probably real reactions from an unsuspecting audience. He is good, but he really messed up when he used a woman that has been on TV several different times about her condition.

·
Registered
898 Posts
J R said:
Im thinkin medic here has got it :bigthumbsup: Now please explain all the other crap he does :joke:
:a20: yea i have seen the one where he goes through the glass window :bigthumbsup:

khrome

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yeah, I watch and record all of his stuff. This guy is amazing!!! I like how he does all of his acts in front of people.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
J R said:
Im thinkin medic here has got it :bigthumbsup: Now please explain all the other crap he does :joke:
That I can't do. I have seen a video of his short height levetation in which he demonstrates using a trick pair of pants and shoe that he can slip his leg out of. Apparently he sells videos teaching others how certain illusions are done. From behind it looks like both feet remain side by side, when in fact he removes his leg from the pant and shoe and just steps up onto an object like a chair or ledge. As for how he does the levetation where he's out in the open and the camera shows him from all sides, I don't know. I saw a video of him floatin from one building to another. Had to have used a crane and the audience had to have been staged actors. Either that or the guy has a deal with the devil. He is very impressive none the less.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts