M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went for a ride after installing my ECU updated by BCS and my new velocity pro pipe and I'm telling you guys night and day difference.
The ECU tune alone solved all the issues I was having with the stumble between 35 to 4500 RPM which is where I ride most of the time.
Highly recommend BCS tune!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Just went for a ride after installing my ECU updated by BCS and my new velocity pro pipe and I'm telling you guys night and day difference.
The ECU tune alone solved all the issues I was having with the stumble between 35 to 4500 RPM which is where I ride most of the time.
Glad you like it.
Enjoy the ride and stay safe out there.

·
Registered
253 Posts
When my customers come in and tell me they want to flash, I tell them we only will send to BCS. I recently had one tell me when he drops the bike off he is getting his flashed with Ivan during the engine rebuild. I told him he cannot do that until after I am done and road tested the bike and he takes possession. Guaranteed it will run like crap and I will not allow it in our shop. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice work on the tune had mine done at ProCycleDyno here in Australia. Massive difference... Best part of the duel plan tune was deleting the factory shut downs and getting full power through all gears...👀
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Motorcycle Vehicle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts