M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Yes, unbelievable. :eek: Boy, am I glad I have one parked in the garage.

·
Registered
849 Posts
You can believe the data Tazz shared will have a lot of people out in the garage easing the restrictions in their stock air cleaner boxes until something better is marketed.
Jerbear

·
Registered
525 Posts
jerbear said:
You can believe the data Tazz shared will have a lot of people out in the garage easing the restrictions in their stock air cleaner boxes until something better is marketed.
Jerbear
You don't hear the stampede? :evil:

·
Registered
86 Posts
??

Help me out here, I have read that the M109r produces 127HP from the factory...I was under the assumption that my new "07 does this as well!? I'm a missing something? Is it measured different, as in rear wheel horsepower Vs. engine horsepower, or something along those lines...

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Janitor said:
??

Help me out here, I have read that the M109r produces 127HP from the factory...I was under the assumption that my new "07 does this as well!? I'm a missing something? Is it measured different, as in rear wheel horsepower Vs. engine horsepower, or something along those lines...
yeah bro, the Suzuki figure is 127 hp and 112 lb ft at the crankshaft. once through the driveline a good 109 will be about 112 hp and 96~100 lb ft of torque where the rubber meets the dyno drum. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts