M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a Ultimate mid-rider seat a few weeks ago, but it doesn't work for me. Return policy is very short (10 days) and I missed it.
I will probably go for a full-cut gel seat.

I paid $340 for it and would ask for $290. It is basically new.
Free shipping within US.

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
earL09, I have a Full Cut Gel Seat that's in excellent condition as well. Would you be willing to trade, and each of us pay our own shipping cost to get our seats to one another? I also have the Passenger seat that goes with it. If you're willing to pay a little something extra for it, we can include in the deal as well.
Bobby

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Bobby, sorry I already ordered a new one for $230. I also still have the passenger seat.
Dawg-Gone It Duncan, I could've saved you a few bucks on the set I have. Well, I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. More importantly, be safe out there at all times!!! :) (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
@JUDAH-9 - What are you asking for the full cut gel seat? I am looking for something to push me back a little to get some leg room and I have heard the gel seat is the way to go

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
@JUDAH-9 - What are you asking for the full cut gel seat? I am looking for something to push me back a little to get some leg room and I have heard the gel seat is the way to go
AusViking, are you looking for the Complete Set, or just the Rider's Seat? If I'm going to sell it, I would like to sell both seats, because I would no longer have any use for the Passenger Seat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
AusViking, are you looking for the Complete Set, or just the Rider's Seat? If I'm going to sell it, I would like to sell both seats, because I would no longer have any use for the Passenger Seat.
Hey mate I was looking for the riders seat mainly but if its a set then that would be ok depending on the price of course :)

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Hey mate I was looking for the riders seat mainly but if its a set then that would be ok depending on the price of course :)
I could let you have the set for $180, plus you would be responsible for the shipping cost to your location.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I could let you have the set for $180, plus you would be responsible for the shipping cost to your location.
Bobby
How does that gel seat(what brand)compare to stock? I am local to you, and might be interested. I also want to hear what the VPR shorty exhaust sounds like if that’s possible.
thanks
Craig

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Judah
How does that gel seat(what brand)compare to stock? I am local to you, and might be interested. I also want to hear what the VPR shorty exhaust sounds like if that’s possible.
thanks
Craig
Hello Craig. The Gel Seat is leaps and bounds better than the Stock Seat. You will immediately notice the difference, as soon as you sit down on the Gel Seat. It is the Suzuki Brand Gel Seat. I'm willing to part with the Gel Seat Set, because I'm going to go with a set of Corbin Seats for that particular M109R.I have two M109Rs with the VPR Short Exhaust installed, and one with a Shorty SideBurner Exhaust installed. Each of them have a different tone, sound, and depth. You're more than welcome to listen to each of them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm curious of your riding impressions of the three different exhausts. The loudest is most likely the freest flowing and likely gives the best torque , where as the quietest most likely gives the best higher rpm horsepower.

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
I'm curious of your riding impressions of the three different exhausts. The loudest is most likely the freest flowing and likely gives the best torque , where as the quietest most likely gives the best higher rpm horsepower.
In all honesty, based on my experiences with all three exhausts, the Shorty SideBurner is absolutely the loudest of the three, but it also seems to be the one that provides the most torque and horsepower. The 07' M109R of mine, which has the Shorty SideBurner installed has a slightly more noticeable and sharp throttle response compared to that of my two other M109Rs that have the VPR Short exhausts installed. In each of the low gears it feels like a bullet being fired from a handgun. I honestly don't know what to attribute that to, because the 07' and 08' models have the exact same performance mods on each of them, with the exception of the exhausts.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Too little back pressure and you get good bottom end torque , but you lose a little horsepower on top. Add a little back pressure you may lose a little bottom end torque , but gain a few HP on top. Too much back pressure and you lose both.

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
hello, do you still have the full cut gel seat?
If your question is for me, I no longer have the Full Cut Gel Seat. RideA9 aka Craig came over the same date above that he responded, and picked up the whole set (Rider and Passenger Seats). I received a text from him yesterday, as a matter of fact, stating how happy he was with seats, and just how much more comfortable the Gel Seat is over the Stock OEM Seat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts