M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
clone1008 said:
This is a typical Florida Biker and his Biker Chick where I'm from. :bigthumbsup:

And if you notice the guy is wearing JR approved motorcycle riding gear. :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Fast forward 40 years and that will be J R .....only he will be doing a wheelie or a burnout (not too good for the wifey though back there) :joke: :joke:

No offense J R......you are just the first prominent Floridian I thought of .........pretty funny pic though!

·
Registered
411 Posts
clone1008 said:
This is a typical Florida Biker and his Biker Chick where I'm from. :bigthumbsup:

Clone,
I can imagine those two live in Sun City (Tampa Bay Area) or either the St. Petersburg area and they were on their way down to the track in Sebring :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mad Dog said:
Clone,
I can imagine those two live in Sun City (Tampa Bay Area) or either the St. Petersburg area and they were on their way down to the track in Sebring :bigthumbsup:
Yep...they are probably on their way to do the FREE lap around the track. These seniors down here can't pass up anything FREE! :a20:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
That little honey in the back looks like she is riding in style, all she needs is a nice cool drink and a boom box.

:joke: :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
158 Posts
:a18: :a18: :a18: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: that will be me in 30 years :bigthumbsup: one change is I'll have the NOS strapped to the chair :D

G

·
This really pisses me off !!!!

That guy promised he wouldn't take my picture !

I told him it was another guys wife ! ..... I can only hope he doesn't see it.

G

·
I'm hope'in you guys are not laugh'in "at" me.....it's tough to be an old fart in Florida.

Each day I have to decide which kneesocks to wear with my sandals, and wether or not to trim my eyebrows, or just comb them back into my hair: not to mention, wether to blame a really good fart on my dog.

And, Clone, what you call JR racing equipment.....are hand-me-downs from me.

I really didn't expect him to do so well.....so, it was kinda low budget.....who the hell knows about that kinda stuff.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I was visiting my sister,in Florida a few years back. I thought about going squirrel hunting while there,until I seen this! I didn't have the heart to shoot her! :D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Yup their pretty easy to hunt down there! Just take a stick with ya,and knock the walker out from under them. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
clone1008 said:
And if you notice the guy is wearing JR approved motorcycle riding gear. :D
There can't two guys in the world with those same bike shoes.....That gotta be JR (incognito)! ..........'Busted' !

1 - 20 of 30 Posts