M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode to TWO's today for what I thought would be a quiet end of season lunch. Found out differently as they were having a funky 50cc fun run and too many people there to get an order in for lunch. So I just looked at all the bikes and then headed out. If your not from GA or familiar with GA biking. TWO's is a two wheel only motorcycle resort (well that's what they call themselves). It's probably as close to the center of the universe for where the bikes converge in north GA as you'll find. Here's a few pix.

Wide shot of TWO's from the main entrance side. Today you can see that the center of attention was the 50cc bikes. I missed the actual fun run but it sure looked like they had a blast.

Here's a shot from the road with my bike parked up on the hill. There was no room down below to get into the parking lot.

Elvis was in the arena!

And I got this great angle shot of my 09 walking up the hill to leave.

·
Registered
292 Posts
jazzman said:
Rode to TWO's today for what I thought would be a quiet end of season lunch. Found out differently as they were having a funky 50cc fun run and too many people there to get an order in for lunch. So I just looked at all the bikes and then headed out. If your not from GA or familiar with GA biking. TWO's is a two wheel only motorcycle resort (well that's what they call themselves). It's probably as close to the center of the universe for where the bikes converge in north GA as you'll find. Here's a few pix.

Wide shot of TWO's from the main entrance side. Today you can see that the center of attention was the 50cc bikes. I missed the actual fun run but it sure looked like they had a blast.

Here's a shot from the road with my bike parked up on the hill. There was no room down below to get into the parking lot.

Elvis was in the arena!

And I got this great angle shot of my 09 walking up the hill to leave.
darn good post....but i think ELVIS needs a M109R

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Very nice Jazzman! I will be repairing/modding a few things thia week and will be ready for another ride next weekend if you are up for it...

Sledzep

·
Registered
476 Posts
Looks like a really nice place to ride, to bad those beautifull fall leaves mean cold weather is coming. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Is that just a campground or are there rooms there? Is that the place that the owners cook huge meals everyday for the people staying there and have big bonfires at night? Where is it?

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
toneout said:
Is that just a campground or are there rooms there? Is that the place that the owners cook huge meals everyday for the people staying there and have big bonfires at night? Where is it?
They do have a few rooms upstairs in that building you see. They also make a great burger!

Sledzep

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
toneout said:
Is that just a campground or are there rooms there? Is that the place that the owners cook huge meals everyday for the people staying there and have big bonfires at night? Where is it?
It's mainly a bike campground. They have it laid out in pods so that if your camping there are only a few people together in one pod area. Trees and a stream separate the pods from each other. In the main house there are a few rooms upstairs but I have never seen them. They do a breakfast and a lunch, but I don't have any idea about dinner.

Here's a map. For reference, note the Tenn, GA state line at the top and Atlanta, GA at the bottom. TWO's is on GA Hwy 60 near the intersection of GA Hwy 180 in a small area of the map called Suches. There really isn't a town to speak of, it's just a nice beautiful little valley.

Also one important thing to add, it's completely NO ALCOHOL! Guys may sneak some into their campsites, but I know the people that run it don't hold with alcohol and bikes.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Jazzman,incredible pic of your bike with the backdrop....very cool.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tworangerted said:
Jazzman,incredible pic of your bike with the backdrop....very cool.
Yeah there are some angles on this bike that make a picture really stand out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.