M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up Hal's new M109R today and everything checked out fine. Looks like the oil leval was good and as far as I can tell there are no issues with the bike. :bigthumbsup: If anyone want's me to pick up their bike just let me know. :evil:
Click here to watch Hals-New-Bike
 
G

·
Whats the rule to live by?

Don't ever let anyone ride your bike? Especially when they have papers that prove they are crazy.

Do I need to send a tire already? And to think he keeps it until next Thursday?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HalGreenlee said:
Whats the rule to live by?

Don't ever let anyone ride your bike? Especially when they have papers that prove they are crazy.

Do I need to send a tire already? And to think he keeps it until next Thursday?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:evil: :joke: :yikes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
:a20: :a18:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
Lamonster said:
I picked up Hal's new M109R today and everything checked out fine. Looks like the oil leval was good and as far as I can tell there are no issues with the bike. :bigthumbsup: If anyone want's me to pick up their bike just let me know. :evil:
Click here to watch Hals-New-Bike
:bigthumbsup: That's breaking it in alright.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
J R said:
Im sure since it was new was why he only did a first gear burnout :D instead of going to secong gear.LOL Again funny stuff there I like that :bigthumbsup: I think the manual says only do first gear burns for the first 10 min :D
I tried to do a brake stand burnout today in the garage. All I managed to do was crunch up my fish tackle box with the front tire! Whooooopsieeee! Harder than it looks, that back tire has some major traction with 700 lbs on it.
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
muahman said:
I tried to do a brake stand burnout today in the garage. All I managed to do was crunch up my fish tackle box with the front tire! Whooooopsieeee! Harder than it looks, that back tire has some major traction with 700 lbs on it.
To be honest with you I had a hard time too, that's why I put it up against a wall. :redfaced:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
From presonal experience, as long as you don`t have a slippery surface so the front tire can loose grip (such as a garage floor), you can do real good burnouts on this bike, trust me!!, I have done quite a few of them :evil:
 
G

·
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
I showed this video to my wife...she was in utter shock...I told her that Lamonster provides a pic up service to buyers who are unable to pic up the bikes
themselves...she thought "how Nice"

Then she saw the smoke emitting...saw him having a good time..and laughing going on in the background...she thought it was terrible...how could
someone do something like that...to such an expensive bike...withought the owner knowing...I said ooooh he knows now !


:D Good stuff !


Imagine Lamonster as your neighbor and you weren't into bikes.....all the noise , burnouts...stanking rubber everyday.

Fed Ex trucks up and down the streets delivering louder and louder pipes ..... :eek:

LMAO :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,398 Posts
that was funny well at lease the back tire got the first 100 miles out of the way......hehehehehehehehe
 
G

·
I must be the only one who can't watch it. My computer won't play it. I even created an account but that didn't allow me to save it and try to play it.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top