M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of NavyDave's and my bike. We rode them up to Charlotte for Pinks All Out (Rained out when the good stuff was about to start)
Trip was some where around 500 miles total.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I have always wanted to go to a pinks shootout. I want to race though, I just wish my LS2 would jump into my G35 so I could be done with it and have a car that will run 11.0 all day long. 13.7 in a NA G35 isn't to bad, but in the words of Ricky Bobby "I wanna go FAST!"

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
JD I understand that there is a Squires turbo kit for the G35 that adds about 125 hp. Two bad Pinks All out does not hold one for bikes.

·
Registered
115 Posts
FIRST OF ALL I SHOULD SAY HELLO, AND INTRODUCE MYSELF. I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE THREADS SINCE JANUARY AND DECIDED TO BUY THE M109R2 FOR MYSELF. LOVE THE BIKE. ALSO APRECIATE THE ADVICE. AS FOR PINKS I HAVE RACED IN TULSA AT THE ARM DROP LIVE EVENTS THE PAST TWO YEARS AND IT IS A GREAT TIME. IF IT IS CLOSE TO YOU IT IS WORTH GOING TOO.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
FIRST OF ALL I SHOULD SAY HELLO, AND INTRODUCE MYSELF. I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE THREADS SINCE JANUARY AND DECIDED TO BUY THE M109R2 FOR MYSELF. LOVE THE BIKE. ALSO APRECIATE THE ADVICE. AS FOR PINKS I HAVE RACED IN TULSA AT THE ARM DROP LIVE EVENTS THE PAST TWO YEARS AND IT IS A GREAT TIME. IF IT IS CLOSE TO YOU IT IS WORTH GOING TOO.
Nike Bikes Blakster!

Revvin -:welcome::congrats: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
JD I understand that there is a Squires turbo kit for the G35 that adds about 125 hp. Two bad Pinks All out does not hold one for bikes.
Yeah STS is good, but I want LS2 power then a supercharger or Turbo. I love that reliable torque, hmmmm wonder why I bought the 9.......... Can't beat a good small block chevy motor! I just don't like the GTO's looks so I have a wrecked one that I am gonna pull the drivetrain out of.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts

thats a nice Nine Blakester ,i want your Hyperchargers , dont park it Virginia
and keep a eye on it at Tbud's house as well :joke:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts