M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was over at w#$%&109'S place , he made these up for a customer , thought I would post them and see what the reaction was .........

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I like those much more than the regular scorpion tips, but have fun cleaning the rims all the time.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Can't they come back to cover the axle and room for a baffle thats what most seem to miss then you have to add a whole part to cover that

·
Registered
112 Posts
bottom one looks killer!

The top one looks just a smidge to long. Even them up and I think you could be on to something there!!!!!

nice job...

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
When I read the title I thought you meant "twist on" as in screw them on like a lid... I know... I'm special!!! :D

Anyway, I'm not diggin the style so much but do agree about the top one looking a little long.

·
Registered
131 Posts
When I read the title I thought you meant "twist on" as in screw them on like a lid... I know... I'm special!!! :D

Anyway, I'm not diggin the style so much but do agree about the top one looking a little long.
don't feel bad i thought the same thing. lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
I like them, but I think if the top one is a bit shorter will look better, but great work... Love to see new things..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
:agree::agree::agree::agree:
:agree: as well. I think the length and style of those tips are very nice, but they need to be angled outward a bit away from the rear wheel, so as not to cause a lot of dirt, debris, and exhaust smoke to get on the rear wheel. If that can be correct, I think they would become a very popular item/set.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
guilty as well. i thought they would be twist on. LOL.

bottom one looks killer!

The top one looks just a smidge to long. Even them up and I think you could be on to something there!!!!!

nice job...
:agree: the top one seems a bit long and as a result makes it look a little off. if the top one was a bit shorter and lined up with the bottom one vertically, then i think it would look sweet. :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
Those look wicked! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I agree the top pipe could use a little tweaking in the length of it.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Could be interesting once the top one is cut back a little. Good start!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I want TWIST ON tips dang it!

I was thinking they twisted till about 5 posts ago. It would be great if there was a way to turn em a bit. Maybe it would take away from the too long top one.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys , really , :crackpipe: How the Hell will they " TWIST ON " ??? never heard of "there is a " TWIST" in the story "??? come on , these are weld on pipes , They would not look good rotated outward , they look best facing down , might get W$%^#109 To look at the top pipe , Thanx for the feedback..........:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Guys , really , :crackpipe: How the Hell will they " TWIST ON " ??? never heard of "there is a " TWIST" in the story "??? come on , these are weld on pipes , They would not look good rotated outward , they look best facing down , might get W$%^#109 To look at the top pipe , Thanx for the feedback..........:bigthumbsup:
HEHE! Ok I got it...but....seriously it would be cool if the top one was cut back a hair. Is he going to make other styles as well? Keep us posted and show us some more pics, they are a nice change from the scorpion tips.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
not loving them, but they do seem too long. Need to shorten them up to where the pipe starts to bend and they might look a little better.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts