M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I went to meet up with tuta and saw his silver 109 looks great and its only the beginning .

I had lunch over at his restaurant Casa Vieja (Great columbian food). you guys have a blast on the dragon trip . The georgia guys are some of the best !

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FOUR LETTER WORD :edit::edit: NAW really it is work ! glad I can keep doing that ;). you guys be safe . Both guys are top notch !

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Yesterday I went to meet up with tuta and saw his silver 109 looks great and its only the beginning .

I had lunch over at his restaurant Casa Vieja (Great columbian food). you guys have a blast on the dragon trip . The georgia guys are some of the best !
I was PM'ing him the other night and he definitely seems to be a great guy with the same passion as the rest of us!!! Can't wait to meet them both!!

I'm looking forward to meeting him and his GSXR bud. Wish you could have made it too, Lee.
:agree: Wish you could make it bro!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey lee, we need to get up and ride together call me. I will be out of town this weekend but hit me next week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.