M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to use the brake light as part of the turnsignals? I've seen this before on sport bikes, and it would clean up the ass-end if the the stock signals weren't there altogether.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
nothing yet. they are called tail light integrators. they'd be a really nice mod for our bikes. i'm sure someone will make one. i think lamont said he knew a guy...

·
Registered
209 Posts
I agree that would be sweet. I cant wait for aftermarket stuff to hit. Then we will have better things to talk about on here. Cheers :beer3:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
OhioM109R said:
Is there any way to use the brake light as part of the turnsignals? I've seen this before on sport bikes, and it would clean up the ass-end if the the stock signals weren't there altogether.
Yep, use the kury run/ stop controller and they will work as both and you have the option of having them flash a few times before staying on. Hal has them, they are for all bikes and you can use the showchrome lights in the fender strut. I was going to fill in the tail light at first and bought a controller but then decided to leave the light in. The light is so unique that it deserved to stay in. I wanted other people to realize what just passed them when they saw the rear fender. :cop: :cop:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Very interested in something like the integrated tail light/turn signals. A friend just did this mod to his warrior and really like the way it works. Hope the come out with it for us soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts