M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone received their second jacket after returning the first one for a different size? Just wondering how long it might take. Probably the same 5 or 6 weeks as the first time, but I'm hoping that they're coming back quicker the 2nd time around.

G

·
Nope almost 3 weeks and still no jacket...mine was a xxxl and needed a xxl .....I e-mailed them 3 days ago,,asking for info,,anything to let me know when I should expect it,,.....have not returned my e-mail yet.. :eek:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Hey guys, you should feel thrilled that you even received a jacket! I have been waiting for mine since April 27!!!! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

G

·
Sent my XXXXL back a week ago. It was delivered to Suzuki yesterday. Hopefully it won't take six weeks to get my next one.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
toneout said:
Sent my XXXXL back a week ago. It was delivered to Suzuki yesterday. Hopefully it won't take six weeks to get my next one.
You should have told them you sent it to me... I need that size. Waiting since 4/21 I believe.
I emailed them again 2 days ago... no response

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sent mine back to. Took a week to get and 2 more for the new one to arrive. Now I just wish my bike wasn't totalled so I could wear it on it.

G

·
Maybe we ought to start our own Jacket exchange? If I need a size and you have it... well, what do you think? It would only cost us postage and trust?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would have done that in a heartbeat but it's too late for me now. Already waiting. Sounds like you're on to something though.

G

·
Finally got a return e-mail from suzuki on my jacket,,its on its way.....so 4 weeks on a returned jacket...roughly :D

p.s had to e-mail them 3 times to get a response.... ::)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
3 days? I'll bet Suzuki might overlook that. It's really a sweet jacket and probably worth a call even if they say no. At least you know you tried.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Got my second jacket today. :p It took 2 weeks and a couple of days from when I sent the first one back. Tried this one on an it fits perfect. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts