M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a picture of turn signals mounted on the the fender, but I can't seem to find them. Anyone got a good link? What are you guys doing to for the front? Just looking to sleak it up a bit. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have a question I ordered the Raw Design Suzuki M-109R LED Rear Turn Signal but it didnt come with directions. does anyone know how to install this?
Click and download !!!!!!!!
i bought from them,installed by this instruction !!

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-c5db8483.html

M109-R "Stealth" Rear Blinker Installation

1-Remove seat and body panel
2-Remove 4, 10mm bolts that hold the stock plastic turn signal in place
3-Cut off the turn signal / plate holder, flush. A utility knife works well.
4-Reinstall newly trimmed piece with the 10mm bolts and place the back body panel on.
5-Take the RAW Turn Signal bracket, place under back body panel and line up with edge of fender. The ends of the RAW bracket should touch or be close to the seat supports. Mark the 3 small bracket holes.
6-Take the body panel back off and drill the marked holes with a 3/16" drill bit.
7-Install the RAW signal bracket
8-Run the new wires along the stock harness holder. Cut off the connectors from your old signal wires and connect to new signal wires. Your new signals only need 1 ground (black) wire. You can take the other from the stock lights and tape it off. It doesn't matter which one.
9-Reinstall the back body panels and adjust RAW signal as desired. Test blinkers.
10-Reinstall your seat and ride safe.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our tech. support line 8AM - 4PM , Eastern Standard Time, Mon.

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Click and download !!!!!!!!
i bought from them,installed by this instruction !!

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-c5db8483.html

M109-R "Stealth" Rear Blinker Installation

1-Remove seat and body panel
2-Remove 4, 10mm bolts that hold the stock plastic turn signal in place
3-Cut off the turn signal / plate holder, flush. A utility knife works well.
4-Reinstall newly trimmed piece with the 10mm bolts and place the back body panel on.
5-Take the RAW Turn Signal bracket, place under back body panel and line up with edge of fender. The ends of the RAW bracket should touch or be close to the seat supports. Mark the 3 small bracket holes.
6-Take the body panel back off and drill the marked holes with a 3/16" drill bit.
7-Install the RAW signal bracket
8-Run the new wires along the stock harness holder. Cut off the connectors from your old signal wires and connect to new signal wires. Your new signals only need 1 ground (black) wire. You can take the other from the stock lights and tape it off. It doesn't matter which one.
9-Reinstall the back body panels and adjust RAW signal as desired. Test blinkers.
10-Reinstall your seat and ride safe.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our tech. support line 8AM - 4PM , Eastern Standard Time, Mon.
Thanks for the help T, it did me wonders, it was very easy to do after reading the instructions.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,143 Posts
Hey how you took the front signals off, the screws are super tight
Some have to cut them off or drill them out. Make sure you get a bit that fits the screws tightly for a start, and make sure you press in firmly while you turn. And I've taken them off with a hand impact wrench.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts