M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a lens fall off the other night riding, it doesn't look like the housing is damaged so I'm hoping to just replace the lens. The little bit of searching I've done I keep seeing Harley, Honda and "universal" with screw holes in it. Anyone replace theirs? Is there a universal one that fits 109s?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,148 Posts
There should be one screw that goes up in the bottom of the housing and screws into the lens. The lens twists into place and the screw holds it there.

Look on ebay, there are tons of them on there depending on what color you want. It's probably cheaper to replace all of them than to replace just one with OEM parts. Either put in M109R or Boulevard, as the C and M50 and C and M90 use the same lens.

Welcome to the forum too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought these El cheapo ones off Amazon, they look to be the same as the ones j&p sells and I really didn't find many other options. The reviews were bad and they did need some filing on the tab that twists into place and the screw hole in the housings needed to be elongated a little but at least I got a left and a right in each set.
Automotive tire Product Tire Wheel Automotive lighting

·
Registered
248 Posts
Mine fell off in my hand when I was drying it off after its final season wash! The hole that the screw threads into was broken out. I must have over-tightened it when I put LED bulbs in there. I ordered a replacement from the dealer. Was $35 Canadian.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts