M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally getting around to shaving the beaver. I am going with a side mount plate. Which left me with a question Ive never really thought about til now. What kind of leds are you guys running on the rear end for turn signals? what length? and how are they attached to the rear fender? Are there any how to's on this? I have searched and found nothing. Is there anything else I need to now when going to LEDs. I know I need the the load equalizer to keep from flashing too fast. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Finally getting around to shaving the beaver. I am going with a side mount plate. Which left me with a question Ive never really thought about til now. What kind of leds are you guys running on the rear end for turn signals? what length? and how are they attached to the rear fender? Are there any how to's on this? I have searched and found nothing. Is there anything else I need to now when going to LEDs. I know I need the the load equalizer to keep from flashing too fast. Thanks in advance guys.
Raw Design Stealth Turn Signals. All wiring included. Two holes to be drilled. Even a mechanical chump like me could figure it out! :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Put a couple Superbright LED Waterproof light strips on mine! Fairly easy install and only required a couple holes drilled to secure the light strips. Makes the bike run faster now...not really. It's always been fast! :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Raw D!

Wife got me the clear/amber Raw Designs for Christmas. Hadn't had time to do the install yet, but glad to hear it's painless. Hope to get 'er done, tomorrow. Pics to follow...:a18:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.