M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully this will be a quick question!!!!
I have a 2010 109 and I'm looking to get some clear lenses for the front turn signals. Problem is, the ones I find are for 2009 and older models. The companies I try to get info from are not really sure if it's the same lens or not:dontknow:
Here are the lenses off my 9, would appreciate someone giving me some input on if these are the same lenses they have on their 9.

thanks for the replies :bigthumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot Hink, from all the posts I read here, I kinda figured it would of been yourself or 2-3 other guys that would answer!!!!

Always a pleasure to come to this site!!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
It is the same...but you don't have to rub our noses in the fact its a 2010.

:drool:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
You can rub my face in it all you want...I myself would rather have my 44,000 mile bike over a new bike. Would not want to go throw the braking in again. My bike is smooth as silk. I have a new 08 sitting on blocks in the shed that i don't ride for that reason. It only has 5,000 miles.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,758 Posts
If you want a lens from a 2008 to be certain, pay me shipping to ship you one. I have a scratched one I'll send you. The scratches won't affect fit, and you'll know with 100% certainty that they will fit your bike. But, I wouldn't be concerned. It's doubtful that the lens is something that will have changed.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
If you want a lens from a 2008 to be certain, pay me shipping to ship you one. I have a scratched one I'll send you. The scratches won't affect fit, and you'll know with 100% certainty that they will fit your bike. But, I wouldn't be concerned. It's doubtful that the lens is something that will have changed.
this is what im talkin about!! great people here!!

this board never ceases to amaze me.

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I'm definitely not rubbing peoples face in it!!!
Beeing a mechanically challenged guy, I'd rather have a modded bike to throw my leg over then to have to sweat everytime I try and do a mod!!! I'm waiting for the clear lenses I ordered and will know for sure if they fit!!!
Unfortunately, all you knowledgable guys are down in the States and quite far away!!!!

And by the way Pynikal, I totally agree with you, some of the guys on this site are really good and patient with us newbies!!! And as soon as I get my Girlfreind on a bike, I'm doin' the pynikal solo seat mod (with a lot of help)!!!!

Again, thanks for all the responses :bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts