M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I f'd up today and wasn't paying attention, clipped the right rear hard case of my buddies R1200RT with my left front turn signal. His case is O.K. but my turn signal assembly has a pretty good split in it. I would like to replace it ASAP and I have a couple of questions I know some of you experts could help me out with:

1) Part # (for a VZR1800ZK7) '07 limited edition left front turn signal assembly from what I can determine is 35602-38AHO. Can someone or multiple persons verify this for me?

2) An explanation of the removal and replacement procedure would be very helpful. Do I have to cut and solder wiring?

Please help!

Thanks,

Tod

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Put up a WTB and do not be surprised if you have several doners.

No cutting, they plug right in.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Put up a WTB and do not be surprised if you have several doners.

No cutting, they plug right in.
:agree:You will probably have several people who have changed there's to an aftermarket turn signal. Just in case you don't hear back quick enough, I bought a new one from Babbitts online for sixty bucks. You will have to remove the headlight cover to gain access to the wires though. Good Luck with it.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,044 Posts
That appears to be the right number for the LE lamps.

You can get a set from a non-LE pretty cheap on here and just replace the lenses. You can get clear lenses that are exact duplicates of the clear LE lenses from several sources. I have a set on mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts