M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed one?I have purchased the Kisan SM-3SV and the instuctions are crappy to say the best for them.Got pictures or which wire to cut?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
It took a few hours to figure it out ,but I did it.The biggest problem that got me confused was that Kisan's instructions say to cut a light blue wire.There ain't one:cus:.After going through the wiring schematic,I found that some fine engineer at Suzuki made the light blue wire only come out of the switch and then change at a connector mid-way in bike to a dark green wire.After that it was pretty easy to install.The optional wiring that comes with it is not an option,you must hook up the wires on the rear of the bike. Right turn signal is light green. Left signal is black.And tail light is white/black.And on fixing the switch to return to neutral,I used the foam pieces that were supplied,the springs were to big.So far it seems to work great.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Nothing like good instructions....Glad u figured it out....wouldn't mind that mod..!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I installed leds on the dash so now if I leave my blinker on I can see it flashing - Cost $6 :doorag:

·
Registered
4 Posts
LED turn indicator lamp

I am logged in but like Sergeant Schultz, I see nothing! Could you give it another go for a coaster?:redfaced:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Sounds like a lot of work just for something easy to remember to do. Oh and......

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yup, no pictures to be seen

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got no problem seeing all your pics, all the way from the first post you put them on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts