M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I don't have a 109 yet (have a Red M50), but I should be getting one within the next few months. I really wish they made one in red. Anyway, I've been a guest here for a long time and finally decided to join. Lamonster, I loved the soundclip with the Cobra pipes.

I was wondering, has anyone seen these turn-down pipes for the 109?:

http://www.tejasthumpcycles.com/met.../morton_exhaust/Suzuki.M109.exhaust.pipes.JPG

http://www.tejasthumpcycles.com/metricbikes/metriccruiser/parts/exhaust/custom_Metric_exhaust.htm

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
First off :welcome:

I've had those pipes on my VTX and took them off. They were pretty much good for show but the quality was pretty bad. Maybe they are better now but they were junk when I had them. ::)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Hmmm I would need to see a better picture... If you get them you would almost have to chrome the swing arm... And wheels...

Sledzep

·
Registered
343 Posts
Now that's what I'm talking about. I like the way they curve up then down. If they are unbaffled pipes that are TRUELY engineered for the 109R or are open pipes with the proper torque cones I like 'em. Wonder how they'd look on a black or burple 109R.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Terry109 said:
Well, I don't have a 109 yet (have a Red M50), but I should be getting one within the next few months. I really wish they made one in red. Anyway, I've been a guest here for a long time and finally decided to join. Lamonster, I loved the soundclip with the Cobra pipes.

I was wondering, has anyone seen these turn-down pipes for the 109?:
Don`t worry about the bike not being available in Red, you can paint it anytime!. Personally, I`m thinking about spraying mine in Candy Black Cherry next year

G

·
I like the look ,,but feel the pipes are to small ,,compared to the rest of the bike....if they where 3 inchers......... ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who knows, Suzuki may do a red one for '07. I have the red M50 that they put out in '05. They replaced the red M50 with silver for '06 though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts