M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAS ANY 1 SEEN THIS???9 BOOSTING WONDER IF SOME 1 WILL COME OUT WITH A KIT:D...NOT A GOOD VID BUT HMMMM

·
Registered
226 Posts
Its my mate BIGEH he is a memeber here as well.
He did everything by himself.
All the mounts,made his own exhaust,intercooler..... and the best thing is it actually looks really good.Wait til he chromes everything :clap2:

He dynoed it at the minimum possible just to be rideable and he got at 5000rpms with 3 pounds of boost which is nothing as you all know that our bikes rev to 8000rpms and you can safely boost the turbo up to 5 or even 6 pounds.

He got 175HP!!!!!:bow::bow::bow::bow:

I reckon 200HP is possible if he got this no. with minimum set up

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
HAS ANY 1 SEEN THIS???9 BOOSTING WONDER IF SOME 1 WILL COME OUT WITH A KIT:D...NOT A GOOD VID BUT HMMMM
Yep, I posted that vid... Terry is an Aussie and lives in West Australia... It's the only video clip he has at the moment... He told me that he would take some more for me to post up...

Tell him to post up the specs bro. I am sure we would all like to hear his story, no matter how long or technical.
His being a bit tight lipped at the moment... Still doing the development on it and it appears he is lacking fuel when he gets up around the 175HP mark... He is looking at having to add an additional injector to get some more fuel into it...

He is pushing the limits on the drive train and reckons he will dial it in at about 170 - 180HP and see how it holds up... or not... :joke: :evil:

Here are some pics he has also sent me...

It might not look very pretty at the moment... but hey, 175 ponies under ya butt and he wouldn't be around long enough for you to get a good look at it anyway...

BBB :doorag:

·
Registered
218 Posts
with all that power it might be a good idea to look into upgrading brakes/rotors etc BUT that thing is bad a:edit:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
NICE!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Sometimes you just have to do things...well...because you can :bigthumbsup: I give him an "A" for effort and innovation. I bet he will really have to be a ware not to break something :congrats:

·
Registered
125 Posts
175hp on 3psi is awesome

on 3psi you dont need an intercooler, so that would simplify things, but by the size of that turbo it's easily make well over 10psi if needed.... and if you can fuel it 10psi if it holds together is going to make lots of hp... say around 250hp, sadly the gearbox on these things cant keep up...

immagine the tq it's making now... probably more than most small cars!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
sadly the gearbox on these things cant keep up...
The guys were talking about this on the weekend .... All you can do is keep replacing the parts you break with better and stronger ones till the parts don't break anymore .... basically keep the frame , suspension , the gas tank and the plastic trim . Toss the rest for race parts and you should be good to go.

·
Registered
567 Posts
...I bet he will really have to be aware not to break something :congrats:
I'm thinkin' he's planning on breaking things!!

That is :edit: wicked sick, indeed. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts