M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a ride of BigEh's turbo 109 tonight. Bloody hell what a bike. He has done the turbo so well, ridding it is as adictive as all get-out. I took off down the road thinking this aint that quick till I looked at the speedo which was nudging 150 kph seconds after taking off (well it only seemed liked seconds and more than likely was). It's and engineering marvell, I can't wait to see it fully finnished.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Hell I'd like to hear a clip of it. Can you hear the turbo whine while on the bike? The combination of turbo whine plus a nice exhaust rumble gets me every time...

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I want some video of that thing tearin' up the strip. BigEH has a hell of a bike that thing is bada$$.:evil:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Had a ride of BigEh's turbo 109 tonight. Bloody hell what a bike. He has done the turbo so well, ridding it is as adictive as all get-out. I took off down the road thinking this aint that quick till I looked at the speedo which was nudging 150 kph seconds after taking off (well it only seemed liked seconds and more than likely was). It's and engineering marvell, I can't wait to see it fully finnished.:bigthumbsup:
Mate glad you enjoyed the ride, not that you had to tell me, the grin from ear to ear kinda gave it away.

I wanna see more pics of his bike!!!! And a video too! :bigthumbsup:
Here ya go Baldy http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114458&highlight=ozzy+turbo+109

Hell I'd like to hear a clip of it. Can you hear the turbo whine while on the bike? The combination of turbo whine plus a nice exhaust rumble gets me every time...
I want some video of that thing tearin' up the strip. BigEH has a hell of a bike that thing is bada$$.:evil:
Sorry svzuki and jd don't have any video clips of bike yet. And not going to see any of it tearin up the strip untill next year know, as are winter has started and the strip is closed untill then.

SVZuki yes the turbo whines its little head off :drool: never get sick of listening to it,

Thanks for the compliments jd :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome to the club Stevef
It's a big rush when you twist the wrist on that thing isn't it :D

its quite depressing when you are riding with him, cause he can belt the limit long before I can hit 170, even if he lets you get the jump on him :':)':)'(
I can't wait until I get my shed sorted so I can join the M109t club myself

the gas man

·
Registered
303 Posts
What size turbo is it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts