M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It keeps falling through, the weather's bad, we have to work, blah blah blah. Quit complaining and get on the bike! Rob, Roger and I are doing Wood Grill on Tuesday (the 11th) whether any of y'all want to come or not. But we want you to.

Here's the place.
Ignore the "Healthy Choices" stuff. I'm sure none of us care about that... haha

Here's the route.

First meeting spot is at the intersection of VA-288 and VA-711 (Robious Rd / Huguenot Trail) at 4pm! Be there or... well... don't, I guess. But be there!

Should be home shortly after dark. If all else fails and we don't feel like risking the country roads at dusk, we're practically right next to I-64. Actually, come to think of it, the country roads might be safer than 64 at that hour... :D

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
we shall see

i really want to go , but waa waa waa, have to see what the work thing is doin, im on call 24/7, if time permits im game! :dontknow:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i really want to go , but waa waa waa, have to see what the work thing is doin, im on call 24/7, if time permits im game! :dontknow:
You important types that are on call 24/7 are excluded from the crying and complaining. :bigthumbsup: I mean, I might as well be on call at Starbucks all the time, but it's more like they just call me 24/7 and I have no life so I always go in. haha

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
hey crazy

i just looked at your sig line and BOY you have not waisted any time with the Mods , just one thing , i just have to see the liquidpain gas cap,
you the first VA guy that has one :congrats:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
24/7

yea dishes , i get it , but it aint starbucks, im an engineer for the railroad and this world is much diff than most, love my job just hate that ya can never plan for something untill your off days , which is 2days every 2 weeks, but if i get half a chance of makin it , IM STILL IN:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
yes sir , The one in harrison had steamed AND fried Bait !
just for yall healthy choice guys
Is Grmpy ganna be allowed to tag a long ?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Grmpey has to work but if they are finished early he will go. Emmie (Harley Girl) is going also. Don't care much for beef but some of that bait is really good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i am going to try to get off early. maybe i can talk my boss into riding up there. he hs one of them hardley ablesons.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hope y'all like riding in the rain. :3

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
cant make it

got stuck on a job that gos on duty at 8pm out at hopewell, wont be able to make it, CRAP, really wanted to go! I did get to ride yesterday, put on about 250 miles, have got to develop a calus on my butt to get more miles in:D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry we're gonna miss ya, crazytrain. I wish it were that easy to get a callous on your butt, make those long trips a lot easier! haha

·
Registered
697 Posts
Well, I checked the weather, and it looks like we should have a dry ride. 40% chance of rain also means a 60% chance of no rain:bigthumbsup:. I think the heavier T-storms will move in later tonight.

Ooink, I called ahead for you and they are making a special "baitless" burger just for you...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maybe if Rob eats that burger he'll finally gain a pound or two. :joke:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha sorry, couldn't do it. Rob ate the whole thing... and then went back for thirds!

·
Registered
860 Posts
The problem was that there was so much, I couldn't eat some of everything, but I tried. Excellent ride and great chow.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, what I did get to try was pretty darn good, though. I don't think I've ever seen a buffet with a spread that big, before! Great ride, fun times.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts