M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
THX for congrats.
Hope my pics will help people choose a fairing they want.

It's just primed.
I'll paint it like that venous in bronze\gold\white, original colours of my C.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I too have had my eye on this fairing, definately want to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
623 Posts
What windshield do you use with that?
Looks sweet.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
What windshield do you use with that?
Looks sweet.
Probably uses a 95 and up windshield like on the Harley Classic. That is the one used on the Corbin fairings. Strangly enough, the Extreme element fairings use the 94 and older windshield with 5 holes:dontknow:. They seem to all be the same and I don't understand why Harley changed. I guess they wanted 3 holes for a cleaner look.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like the set up. :bigthumbsup: Are you going to change your headlight, or does this work with the stock light?
It should fit over our 9" stock headlight.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Congrats!!

Very nice! I've been drooling over those fairings for quite some time. I've been hesitant to pull the trigger because I hadn't hear about the quality, fit, vibration, etc.

Do you know if you can keep the lower shields on?

·
Registered
166 Posts
mounting measurments ???

Before you are, if you already have. can you provide me with the mounting measurments?

Specifically. the distance from bolt to bolt accross the fairing nose, which attach to the actual fork brackets?

Im trying to change the front end of an M109 by changing the headlight mount and using fork tube clams with mounting backets.

Your help could solve many questions.

if can pm me.

Thanks gooroo

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Before you are, if you already have. can you provide me with the mounting measurments?

Specifically. the distance from bolt to bolt accross the fairing nose, which attach to the actual fork brackets?

Im trying to change the front end of an M109 by changing the headlight mount and using fork tube clams with mounting backets.

Your help could solve many questions.

if can pm me.

Thanks gooroo
OK. But after about 2 weeks, coz i'm in hospital now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts