M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

:( I'm a new member to this website. I don't have a M109R yet, I've being trying to find one in Black. The 2 that I've been able to find (they're on order) the dealers are trying the High demand no dealing full retail plus. I have two dealerships looking but they're both out of state. The one dealer that I feel somewhat comfortable wants 12,200.00 out the door minus taxes which comes to 12,556.00 but he has to locate one. Is that reasonable considering that in Kentucky and Florida you can get one between 11.000-11786 OTD. I'm located in Chester, Va., if anyone have any leads let me know. I have financing already setup through Suzuki, I really want this bike, originally I had looked at the V-Rod and the Victory Vegas Jackjot but this bike as it hands down as far as looks and performance and all around appearance. Hoping and waiting. :(

Cormierone

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
My out the door price was $13706.17 so that will give you an idea of what you're looking at. My dealer had one and they weren't dealing on it. ::)

·
Registered
101 Posts
theres a dealer in albany new york that has 2 for 10900. I bought mine from a different dealer for 300 more b/c i HATE them awful service from the sales department. But they are there none theless.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
this dealer had one of each color a week ago....
http://www.suzukiofbartowcounty.com/

I was working with Dave the owner there. very nice guy. He was giving me 11,399.00 sales price PLUS their prep and tax etc...
I went there because they had the Black... then switched to the Blue. We were a signature away and some paperwork was delayed and I ended up buying elsewhere.
He may still have it though.

SledZep

·
Registered
14 Posts
Some people exagerate at the price just get it for whatever and like it thats what counts to look at it in your garage my man

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sledzep01,

I spoke to Dave; I worked a deal to have the bike shipped to me for less than I was quoted at any dealership here. Thanks Man, I really appreciate you response and information. It should have it on Wednesday.

Cormierone

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
western georgia is all sold out from what i can tell. next one they will get in will be at the end of may. got mine there for 11,500+tax. West Georgia Power Sports in LaGrange. Phone 706-558-8828

G

·
Congratulations Cormierone! Now you have to wait all weekend. Maybe you could adjust your work schedule to work all weekend and then have a long weekend next week.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
Just buy it local. It's not that much more, plus if you need help (service now) they would tend to help you out a little more.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Congratulations Cormierone!
I am glad that I could help. Its awsome when advice actually helps! :D
Is that his last? Does he still have the silver?

Sledzep

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sledzep01,

:D Once again man, Thanks. Dave was real cool to work with. The bike I got had just come in yesterday and hadn't been unpacked. The Silver bike was sold.
I can't wait....!!! He's going to take some pictures of it and send it to me. I'm a believer in God and I prayed about this bike and my prayers were answered. God is good!!!! :bigthumbsup:

Cormierone

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Cormierone said:
Sledzep01,

:D Once again man, Thanks. Dave was real cool to work with. The bike I got had just come in yesterday and hadn't been unpacked. The Silver bike was sold.
I can't wait....!!! He's going to take some pictures of it and send it to me. I'm a believer in God and I prayed about this bike and my prayers were answered. God is good!!!! :bigthumbsup:

Cormierone
Fellow believer!!! I pray everytime I get on the bike for protection for my bike and all those around me!! Just got my bike about a week and a half ago and this week there were two bikers killed here in my area! One was killed on the same road that I ride the bike to work on, only 35 minutes before I went through that same spot! God was watching out for me!! Congrats on the bike!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
Fellow believer!!! I pray everytime I get on the bike for protection for my bike and all those around me!! Congrats on the bike!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
 My prayer the same, and I also ask him to protect me from myself, but then, he knows me. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts