M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of you guys have purchased the JSD3 timing retard eliminator. I went to JSDProducts .com, but the site states their security certificate has expired???? I have been dealing with the same throttle surge issue you all have experienced.The Cobra Fi2000r was not enough to solve the problem. I am not an electrical wizard like many of you, so I can't build a TRE unit. Does anyone know where I can purchase a new JSD3? No big rush, it's too dam cold here in upstate NY to ride now anyway. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Last rumor I heard was he was out of business. Check Healtech for the GIPro ATRE, or TrackDayElectronics for their ATRE. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Darrin at Track Day Electronics is where I purchased mine from. Search it on this site and you will find some good info.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Darrin at Track Day Electronics is where I purchased mine from. Search it on this site and you will find some good info.
:agree:Darrin at Track Day Electronics is top notch and his product is inexpensive and ships fast!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
im pretty sure i have one in my garage i didnt care for it. its trackday electronics one. i htink it works better with the stock excuast:dontknow: with set involved

·
Registered
45 Posts
I know a lot of you guys have purchased the JSD3 timing retard eliminator. I went to JSDProducts .com, but the site states their security certificate has expired???? I have been dealing with the same throttle surge issue you all have experienced.The Cobra Fi2000r was not enough to solve the problem. I am not an electrical wizard like many of you, so I can't build a TRE unit. Does anyone know where I can purchase a new JSD3? No big rush, it's too dam cold here in upstate NY to ride now anyway. Thanks.
I live upstate, ten minutes from OCC. If you want I will make one for you and help you install it. Very easy to make and install. Makes a big difference. Let me know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You guys came through as usual. I just sent an email to TrakDayElectronics for info on their TRE. I wish their web site just had a phone number to call to place an order, I guess I am still living in the 70's!Thanks goes out to MarlboroLts, Renzo, NMclay, 109rfan, TallRider, and Gigantor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts