M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Safe, Healthy & Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!   :bigthumbsup:

Hope everyone has an extra day to sleep it off. :doorag:

X (as in roman numeral for '10')  nine ( as in '9')  r (this should be obvious by now!)
                  109r109r109r109r109r109r109r109r109r109r109r109r

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Re: Trippin' on Tryptophan, It's a Beautiful Thing :D

Roberet,

That could make a unique license plate number! :eek:

Chuck

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

cbxer55 said:
HAHA!
The roman numeral for 109 is CIX.
C for 100.
IX for 9.
Back to school with you! :joke:
I am trippin on Yukon Jack right now! :bigthumbsup:
As if you could'nt tell!

Robert Hill
No, no, no my man. You see, I broke it down to the fundamentsal elements, i.e., 10...9...r - kinda' like Ali G.
Ah, but you are too clever grasshopper, as you undoubtedly discerned that the fundamental elements are:
I...omega...IX...rho (Roman and Greek), but Xniner is just way more :doorag:, if you know what I mean. ::)
Glad to see you got an early start, Roberet, which, BTW, Chuck is a lousy idea for a license plate.  LOL

How's about CIXYCLE or CIXGUN or CIXPAK or, please, just stop me while I'm behind!?! :bigthumbsup:
Is it XMas yet? hic, burb :bigthumbsup: :D

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

Tryptophan is an amino acid and essential in human nutrition.  :read: It is one of the 20 amino acids in the genetic code.  :read: Turkey is full of the L-tryptophan, which only appears in mammalian protein . Are you saying your full of turkey :yikes: . It does make a person very drowsy, especially with a libation :beer3: . Don't drive with any libation :cop:  :chillout:

Happy Turkey Day :bigthumbsup:

Doc

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I, for one, never, ever drive or ride under the influence of anything other than an occasional shot of naturally induced adrenaline.

The original post was simply my sicko way of wishing all a safe and happy holiday.

Oh, you doctors! ::) :D :bigthumbsup:  :joke: :joke: :joke:

BTW, for anyone who's wondering, the 'L' in L-tryptophan stands for 'Lazyass'. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts