M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Why in the 700 Chinese Hells would ANYONE turn the 109 into a freakin TRIKE! Thats just a WRONG WRONG WRONG question..

-10 Kewl Points for you!! :joke:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
287 Posts
I havent seen one yet, but give it time. :dontknow:

DHandyman said:
Why in the 700 Chinese Hells would ANYONE turn the 109 into a freakin TRIKE! Thats just a WRONG WRONG WRONG question..

-10 Kewl Points for you!! :joke:

:a20:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DHandyman said:
Why in the 700 Chinese Hells would ANYONE turn the 109 into a freakin TRIKE! Thats just a WRONG WRONG WRONG question..

-10 Kewl Points for you!! :joke:

take ten for yourself...I have a buddy who loves to ride but is missing his left leg required to shift...he's got a Volusia trike right now and like alot of us is looking to get more HP...For some a trike is the only way they can ride...Apologies accepted here...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Medical reasons do not get sent to the 700 Chinese Hells (think its a law or something).

But given a physical disability and a desire to ride, I'm betting if you talked to some of the guys like JR, Hal and Lamont they might actually put thier head together with your buddies wallet and whip something up for him.

I'm sure JR would like to be the first person to do a wheelie on an M109RT (T for Trike) also.

By the way, was joking before also.. hence the :joke: << joke

So I appologies to both yourself and your buddy.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No worries...I can take a joke, I should have given all that info in my original post...but John was here with me when you responded and asked me to explain why a trike might be considered politically correct...he's has the Volusia trike for 3 years and saw might 9 and fell in love with it...Let's throw this out there as well...How about someone who can rig up a suicide shifter for the M109R?

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
A lot of people here have tried makin the 109 into a Goldwing ( :joke: :D) so a trike isn't that far fetched. Would be very cool if it were some Pro Street looking thing like the one that Exile built for the Biker Build Off. I think there are pics on their site.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TexasCruzer said:
a (lefthanded) knob by the tank for shifting gears...yes, you gotta have a foot clutch too. ..

tc
You are quite right ...John was thinking of somehow joining the front brake and back brake together and using the right foot for clutch...he is just brainstorming...and so far has only managed a little wind...LOL

G

·
J R said:
Thanks for the link I like there stuff also :bigthumbsup: My dad may somday need a three wheeler so I been keepin my eye out.So far he is good to go but at some point he will need a three wheeler cause his leg that was resonstructed gives out on him at times and for him id love to do a three wheeler when the time comes he needs it :bigthumbsup: I plan on my dad and me riding forever as well as my son and wife :bigthumbsup: .Last night at midnight my wife and I decided to take off riding cause its been so hot here and was nice last night and we had a great time her on her bike me on mine and I even got into it with some sportbikes on the highway and I dont know what they had but musta not been all that great or they just didnt have the balls to hold it open cause they couldnt come around the old nitromethene assited 9r last night.I hit for the first time the rev limiter in 5th with the TRE :D I went riding today also but had the wife on back and had to behave but went to starbucks and hadd a drink and there was some Harley guys there and they loved the bike and bragged on it.The one guy said he had ran one at a poker run and it took off from him like he was standing still :D I told him yea they run pretty good you oughta get ya one.He agreed as did his wife.Nice people :bigthumbsup: He also ask me where i got those pipes that sound so cool :D I didnt tell him they where just junk I had layin around.LOL
I have tried to buy my father in law CBX1100 from him and get him one of these in the gold wing flavor, but he is not having any part of it. He seems to love the mud these days more than the asphalt.

My Dad has an 03 VTX and when he was shopping I was like hey ride it on two for 4 or 5 years and then we get you the trike set-up and you can ride till your 70. He is 57 now is like superman, plays on 3 or 4 softball teams, was on 5 but now that he is retired the young guys at Detroit Edison have asked him to coach. Benches like 300lbs, crazy old dude.

I am going to have to try the Juice for an evening once people start riding aroung here again. It is monsoon season here and most of the riders around here are not riding much.

I will call later with an update on how we do today.

TAZ

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
that would be cool just think two 240 - 260 rear tires thats a lot of ground to cover

·
Registered
696 Posts
BlkM109r said:
A lot of people here have tried makin the 109 into a Goldwing ( :joke: :D) so a trike isn't that far fetched. Would be very cool if it were some Pro Street looking thing like the one that Exile built for the Biker Build Off. I think there are pics on their site.
that's funny!!!! :a18: :a20: :beer2:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
So should i paint white walls on my bike now and see how that looks :joke:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts