M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hei guys, my M90 is gone as of today! I have being debating with myself how much money I was going to invest in mods to the bike to make me a more confortable ride.
The corbin chin spoiler and the changes to the handlebar (I get shoulder pain everytime I ride for more than 25 miles straight) would cost me lots of green.
I purchased a rear M109 wheel with a 240 tire with about 3k miles on it from another member and ordered the bearing kit to install the wheel on my bike. Now I do not need the set anymore. If anyone is interested in buying from me I'll sell for what I paid for.
Rear wheel and 240 tire - $215.00
Brand new bearing set - $26.98
The shipping cost (USA only) will be around $65.00
Please send me a PM if anyone is interested.
I got a 2008 M109r remaining model at a local Suzuki dealer today!
I'm loosing my mind I think! I have the M90 for only a year with 2700K miles.
Take care to all!
H

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the M109R side. :bigthumbsup:

Hope to see you at the BIG meet in June.

Check out the two links in my signature.

Enjoy her and ride safe. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hei guys, my M90 is gone as of today! I have being debating with myself how much money I was going to invest in mods to the bike to make me a more confortable ride.
The corbin chin spoiler and the changes to the handlebar (I get shoulder pain everytime I ride for more than 25 miles straight) would cost me lots of green.
I purchased a rear M109 wheel with a 240 tire with about 3k miles on it from another member and ordered the bearing kit to install the wheel on my bike. Now I do not need the set anymore. If anyone is interested in buying from me I'll sell for what I paid for.
Rear wheel and 240 tire - $215.00
Brand new bearing set - $26.98
The shipping cost (USA only) will be around $65.00
Please send me a PM if anyone is interested.
I got a 2008 M109r remaining model at a local Suzuki dealer today!
I'm loosing my mind I think! I have the M90 for only a year with 2700K miles.
Take care to all!
H
WHEEL IS SOLD! THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE!!!!! AWAITING FOR PAYMENT.

·
Registered
381 Posts
TRAITOR !! - Nah just kidding , I'm jealous cause now you can fit a 300 rear tyre!! :bigthumbsup:
This is very true... Congrats on the step up.. if i could afford it now.. or even then i would have a M109R... and yes... i would be saving for the 300... I have ridden both and still swap saddles with my buddy... i am sure you will love the M109R... congrats again

1 - 19 of 19 Posts